CALL TODAY 720-545-1755

Will I have to pay taxes on the sale of my mineral rights?

Yes, you will have to pay federal and, in some cases, state taxes. However, these are generally capital gains taxes so they are taxed at a lower rate. Please consult your tax accountant for more detailed information.